Announcing Savvy Consortium's
New Product Development & Engineering Conference XXIX:
Innovation Engineering Leads the Economic Recovery
What is expected of product design engineering in the uncertainty of 2020? Product development engineering has driven product growth since 2005 and continued to drive growth through the 2008 recession.
What about the economic recovery of 2020? The Savvy Consortium Conference XXIX features engineering managers who are navigating this recovery today. These speakers are leading product design, development, and innovation engineering for their firms. They are building the bridge to economic success “from both ends”. What is engineering being asked to do over the next 12-24 months?
- Execute on roadmaps
- Maintain productivity levels in WFH environment
- Add capacity to production to meet schedules (for essential businesses)
- Pivot budgets: up or down, depending on market conditions
- Support corporate plans
- Shift project prioritization/focus
- Engage with customers in new ways (with loss of trade shows/expos/in person visits)
- Develop domestic supply chain
This Savvy Conference XXIX is about applying the right tools with the right mindset to successfully impact the economic recovery of 2020.